About Me

Hedgesville, West Virginia, United States
My name is Aaron Whitford and I am from Berkeley County in the Eastern Panhandle. I have 3 sisters, 8 nieces, and a nephew. FSU is my 3rd college attended in 4 years. I started out at Shepherd University, then to Garrett College my 2nd year. I have been here the last 2. I am majoring in Secondary Education to be a PE/Health teacher. I am also hoping to get a Master's in Special Education. I play baseball here at FSU. I am a pitcher, #19. Look forward to seeing you all come to our games!!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Desktop Image.

This is a desktop model I took from an online website. It was labelled. I took the labels off of it to be able to use it in my health class. I saved the picture to my desktop. Then, I opened paint and editted the picture there. This would be a great tool for any picture you want to edit or even create to use in your classes.
I used the INTASC standard, comunication and knowledge. I used the media and the web to assist me in the classroom learning. I also met the standard in the 2a of the ISTE. Also, I used 3a of the ISTE. I demonstrated a knowledge in technology and taught them how to transfer information from one system to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment