About Me

Hedgesville, West Virginia, United States
My name is Aaron Whitford and I am from Berkeley County in the Eastern Panhandle. I have 3 sisters, 8 nieces, and a nephew. FSU is my 3rd college attended in 4 years. I started out at Shepherd University, then to Garrett College my 2nd year. I have been here the last 2. I am majoring in Secondary Education to be a PE/Health teacher. I am also hoping to get a Master's in Special Education. I play baseball here at FSU. I am a pitcher, #19. Look forward to seeing you all come to our games!!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 2

Well, today in class we learned a whole bunch of new stuff. We updated a spreadsheet at the same time. It was pretty cool watching people edit it as you watched your computer. We added our blog sites to the spreadsheet. We also learned about FTP storage that we have through fairmont state's website and our UCA names. Then we started discussing our photostory movie we will begin making next class. This was a pretty interesting class learning all the new ideas. The still movie should be pretty fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment